Officers and Directors for 2005-2006
Members of NSIF
Registrants for 2006
2006 Annual Financial Report
2006 Board Meeting (December 6 and December 8)
- Views for the Poultry Breeding Industry - D.L. Pollock - Perdue Poultry.
- Value of pig quality vs pig quantity at weaning - J. Holl and T. Long. Smithfield Premium Genetics.
- Factors affecting litter size in pigs - J.L. Vallet, B.A. Freking, J.R. Miles, J.A. Nienaber and T. M. Brown-Brandl. USDA - MARC.
- Increasing sperm production in mature boars via manipulation of their neonatal environment W.L. Flowers, North Carolina State University.
- Cryopreservation of porcine gametes: A chilly future in the swine industry - E.M. Walters. University of Missouri.
- Selection lines for residual feed intake in Yorkshire swine - W. Cai, D. Casey and J. Dekkers - Iowa State University.
- Comparison of 1980's and Modern Swine Genetic Types - J.S. Fix, E. van Heugten, J.P. Cassidy, D.J. Hanson and M.T. See, North Carolina State University.
- Sequencing the Swine Genome: Progress and Prospects - M. Rothchild, Iowa State University
- Candidate genes associated with sow longevity - B. Mote - Iowa State University
- Factors influencing sow culling - M. Knauer - Iowa State University
- Feeding behavior and its impact on economically important traits - J. Cassady - North Carolina State University
- Managing selection and diversity in a breeding program - S. Newman, PIC
- National Pork Board Research and Committee Update - M. Boggess - National Pork Board
<-- Return to Index